Woohoo! We are delighted that you have chosen to share your recycling tips with other Facebook fans, let's save the planet, step by step.
The amazing Green Toys range are 100% recycled from cartons that would otherwise have added to landfill, just think of the good you are doing by choosing Green Toys!
So here are the terms & conditions, all bog-standard stuff but go ahead & fill your boots if you fancy a read!
We love running competitions for you, but please make sure you read our T&C’s carefully before you enter – these cover all the competitions we run whether that be online or offline.
Terms and Conditions:
– Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland (unless stated otherwise).
– Employees of When I Was a Kid and their families are excluded from entering.
– Those professionally associated with the competition are excluded from entering.
– Entry into our competitions confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of When I Was a Kid
– Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person.
– Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. When I Was a Kid cannot be held responsible for entries lost, delayed or unclear.
– The winners will be selected from all entries received before the closing date and time.
– The winners will be notified by private message within 7 days of the closing date. An announcement via social media will also be made within 7 days.
– Should When I Was a Kid be unable to contact the winner(s), or the winner(s) fail to acknowledge their win by e-mail, phone call or letter within 14 days of the winner announcement, another winner will be selected at random.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery.
– The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence through any post-winning publicity
– There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Should the prize be unavailable at the time of dispatch, another toy with equal or higher value will be sent instead.
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter of these competitions is When I Was a Kid, 19 Trinity Street, Cambridge, CB2 1TB